When quoting, tell us: “I am a company” so you can get the special rate for companies.
The trust of our clients is our greatest value, our commitment is to make each trip an unforgettable experience. Contact us
Thanks to our experience in transportation for business events, we have achieved savings, comfort, safety and punctuality for our clients.
We are not dedicated to renting cars or vans without drivers.
Our vans and vehicles have federal plates like buses, therefore drivers are required to be certified by the SCT and to be hired, trained and supervised by our company.
Our line of business is transportation: tourist, school, personal and executive.
1. You can pay securely with your PayPal account.
2. Credit card: you can request a payment link to pay securely by STRIPE or you can go in person to our offices and pay at our terminals.
3. Credit card for months without interest: If your service has a promotion for months without interest, you must request the payment link with the promotion for months without interest.
4. Cash: You can pay in cash at the BBVA office that operates 24 hours a day, or you can go in person to our offices. If you have already paid an advance and only need to pay the remaining amount, you can do so with the van driver on the same day. day your service begins.
5. For interbank transfers or cash deposits at the counter or ATM, they will only be in the name of the company.
Legal name: Trans Tour Viajemos México SA de CV
Bank: BBVA BANCOMER
Please request complete bank details from your sales agent.
We, like airplanes and ships, are federal public transportation, and the federal traffic regulations here in our country stipulate that for the service and traveler insurance and insurance of the roads on which we travel to proceed, all services They must be paid just before starting, that is why when you are going to travel by plane or boat you first reserve and pay the ticket in full and then board. The same happened to us. To reserve, we give the client the option to pay an advance payment and they must pay the rest right when boarding the unit on their first day of travel.